What are the potential benefits of podiatric treatment?
• Return to normal activity
• Correction of the underlying deformity
• Reduced pain
• Improved functionality
• Getting your life back
It is our priority to find the best solution for your condition by using non-surgical and non-invasive treatments wherever possible. Where surgery is required the options will be fully discussed with you and all your questions answered.
The types of treatment we offer include:
• Minor surgery: for ingrown toenail and verrucae conditions
• Injection therapy: for a variety of pain and inflammation using corticosteroid drugs
• Orthotics: biomechanical assessment to determine how bespoke or readymade shoe insoles will help relieve foot and heel pain caused by Plantar Fasciitis, fallen arches, over-pronation and other common conditions.
• Injection Therapy